The mission of the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce is to strengthen the economic climate of the Wenatchee Valley.
The Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce wants you to know you have the right to expect the following standards from us:
- You will receive friendly, courteous and timely service. You will be respected and not taken for granted.
- We will be honest and up-front with you at all times.
- Chamber programs are always available to help your business—simply ask for help and we will be there.
- We will seek growth via quality service and products, not growth for growth’s sake.
- We will continue to improve and innovate; your feedback and suggestions are important to keep us on the leading edge in business advocacy.
- We will acknowledge any communication you have with us before the end of the next business day.
- We will communicate with you frequently and openly as we build a long-term partnership with you.
Customer Service Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Diane is the institutional knowledge within the Chamber. Having managed the office and handled information requests since 1999, Diane has seen the many developments of the Chamber and helped them go smoothly. In addition, she grew up in Wenatchee, so she probably has the answer for your question!
Diane volunteers with VIPS, and is on the Board of Community Action Council. Her weekends include watching her brothers and nephews race at the SuperOval, boating on the river and snowmobiling . She is the mother of four, with just her only daughter at home still, and is grandma to six–two of whom have been named after her! She is an important part of both her family and the Chamber.
Member Services Director, email@example.com
Jerrilea is thrilled to be working for the Wenatchee Valley
Chamber of Commerce again after 10 years
away raising her children. She was never far from the Chamber during those years though, as she has coordinated and facilitated the Chamber’s annual Community Leadership
Wenatchee Valley. She has coordinated this program for the last 12 years. Now, Jerrilea is serving as the Member Services Director.
Jerrilea’s enthusiasm for business in the Wenatchee Valley
is contagious. She is committed to helping local businesses thrive by finding creative and invigorating ways to help businesses succeed. If you have questions, ideas, or want to host a program through the Chamber, Jerrilea is the one to call.
Outside the Chamber Jerrilea enjoys time with her family,
coaching soccer, volunteering with the Kenroy PTO, and scrapbooking. She also enjoys sleeping but usually can’t fit it into her schedule. One of her favorite foods is iced coffee and that is important to know because she can easily be bribed with it!
Photo Credits for this website go to: NCW Digital, JP Portrait Studio, and John Marshall.