What is an Ambassador?
The Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are individuals actively engaging with the Chamber and taking advantage of the value offered through Chamber membership. Ambassadors volunteer to serve as a liaison between the Chamber & its members and act as the face of the Chamber in the community.
Through their volunteer work, Ambassadors have added opportunities to network in the business community and promote themselves and their business, along with the Chamber.
It is the goal of the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce that Ambassadors are viewed by all as experts in membership and that Ambassadors are continually guiding new, existing, and prospective members on how best to find and take advantage of the value of Chamber membership.
Ambassadors are often the first Chamber representative a new member or business owner meets and, as such, the position is an important one. Chamber Ambassadors’ consistent engagement with new and existing members helps to add value to the organization and ensures that the voices and needs of the membership are heard!
- As an Ambassador, you have the opportunity to meet and welcome business leaders in our community.
- Ambassadors link members together, building strong relationships and providing networking opportunities.
- Ambassadors are recognized for their knowledge of the Wenatchee Valley, the Chamber and its membership.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Chamber Ambassador, contact Chelsea Ewer at email@example.com or 509-662-2116.
*Individuals and Businesses must belong to the Opportunity Tier to participate in the Ambassador program.
- Addy Hernandez Stroop, NW Mutual
- Eloise Barshes, Chelan Douglas Volunteer Attorney Services
- Heidi Huddle, Allstate Heidi Huddle Agency
- Janie Shrader, Guild Mortgage
- Jessi Mendoza, Numerica Credit Union
- Jessica Fowler, Riverside 9
- Kelly Walker, Cashmere Valley Bank
- Miguel Cuevas, Residence Inn
- Mina Gomez, Edward Jones
- Sandra Torres, Peoples Bank
- Sara Baum, Wenatchee World
- Steve Sandman, Townsquare Media
- Theresa Terry, Peoples Bank
- William Burwell, Windermere Real Estate
Chelan Douglas Volunteer Attorney Services
Allstate Heidi Huddle Agency
Numerica Credit Union
Cashmere Valley Bank
Edward Jones Financial
Windermere Real Estate
Addy Hernandez Stroop